Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Webster's Pages

I had so much fun and received such lovely compliments (thanks, ladies) for my card that I made using the sketch from SOUS that I decided to play again! I absolutely adore this great original sketch by Liz Qualman. I put it to use by making one layout and two cards! I used the very beautiful Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris collection, Prima Flowers and Bling and BasicGrey rub-ons. Sketches are so much fun!

Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout (boy time does fly! These are my girls in 2000, 2004 and this past Christmas 2009):

Here are 2 different cards I made using the same sketch!



Notice something? I used the lovely Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris for these designs plus my mom used it for her altered box. You are probably thinking why would Generations Crafting showcase products they don't sell? Well, this is our way of introducing to you a new manufacturer will be carrying very soon! That's right! We are expecting all 4 new collections of Webster's Pages released at CHA Winter as well as the Postcards From Paris collection showcased this week. Watch the Coming Soon category for all the new products!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these are gorgeous! WP is such a great paper line but so enhanced by your work! The layout of your girls is stunning! Love the yellow/gold across the center .. really makes those awesome photos stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the Websters Pages was such a great choice to use with my sketch and your layout is lovely! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these projects are just gorgeous! I am SO glad to see more done with this amazing sketch by Liz!
    And wow wow wow are the papers incredible! Who just doesn't love themselves some neat designs like these!

    ReplyDelete