Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Hopscotch and our Winner!

Greetings and Happy Tuesday! Today we have just a little more Basic Grey Hopscotch inspiration for you from yours truly! That's right! I got a chance to play with some of the papers and embellishments and had so much fun! Take a look:

Hopscotch Altered Box and Card Set by GenCraft


I found a plain, kraft carry-all box stored away in my stash and decided to alter it with the Basic Grey Hopscotch collection.




Side of my box


Other side of my box


Back of my box


Since it was a card box, I decided to make a few cards to go with it! Just a few! LOL!






All of my cards are scrap-lifted from Basic Grey's Hopscotch Class Kit and Online Card Class. Some are exact and some I modified a little. Aren't they cute, though?

Here are all the Supplies I Used: Basic Grey Hopscotch - Boy Band, Double Dutch, Four Square, Kick The Can, Kissing Tag, Monkey Bars, Passing Notes, Penny Candy, Playground, Potsy, Sidewalk Chalk, Skip to my Lou, Skipping, Alphabet Stickers, Element Stickers, Chip Sticker Shapes, Bloomers, Pieces, Pops and Stitched Brads.

And now for the winner of our Hopscotch give-away! Congratulations to:
Shawninaz said...

I really like this collection. Thanks so much ladies for the product inspiration, very nice work.

We have your address in our database, Shawn, and will get your prize right out. Thanks, everyone, for your wonderful comments! I know Leah and Sandi appreciate it!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Woohoo!
    And my goodness, what a darling project this is! Never thought of something like this but I do just adore it!
    And all those cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner!! This box andall these cards are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floren, You card box is just adorable. And woohoo .. look at all those cards! You did an outstanding job, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete