Friday, July 2, 2010

More Block Party Inspiration!

We are going to finish up the week with one more day of inspiration for you! Here are a couple of home decor projects created by yours truly using the fabulous Bo Bunny Block Party collection! I love decorating for holidays! Take a look:

Celebrate Home Decor

I love stars! I had fun making all of these stars - covering chipboard, using punches and using my Sizzix Dies! The Block Party collection was absolutely perfect for this project!

Wood Star Centerpiece





For this fun project, I painted a Kaisercraft Wood Star blue and let dry. I just painted the edges because I was going to cover the rest with paper! Then I covered each side with my Block Party papers and now I have a fun holiday centerpiece! I let the paper do all the work and didn't add any embellishments! Although, you could easily make this with plain cardstock or paper and decorate it with lots of embellishments! It looks great either way!

In case you missed our newsletter, be sure to check out our store wide Clearance sale! All this month save big on hundreds of products! We are making room for new goodies from CHA and most everything in the store is marked down 25% - 75% below retail!

And... this weekend only - starting today, July 2 and ending midnight, July 5 - receive $5 in store credit for every $40 (sub-total) you spend in the store! Spend $80 (sub-total) and we'll give you $10 in store credit and so-on! Store credit for qualified purchases will be applied to your account on July 6!

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend! We'll be closed on Monday for the observance of the holiday, but we'll see you right back here on July 6! We'll announce the winner of our Imaginisce contest, so be sure to leave your comments!

Happy (Holiday) Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the holiday projects! GF you are really in the Spirit! Grandma's were uber fantastic .. what a festive party you guys can have! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete