Friday, November 12, 2010

Imaginisce Cottage Christmas

TGIF!!! I hope everyone had a fantastic Veteran's Day! If you were lucky enough to get a 4 day weekend, I hope it's a crafty one!

Today we have a little Christmas inspiration for you from Designer Leah Schaeffer. She used the very fun Imagninisce Cottage Christmas collection to create two cute layouts. Take a look:

Happy Holidays by Leah Schaeffer



Leah used Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers and Chipboard Stickers. She used her Cricut to create the die-cut paper. This layout is too cute!

Winter Fun by Leah Schaeffer





I love this fun layout! Leah used the Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers and again used her Cricut to create the die-cut paper. She also used her Cricut on the title, which I love, and hand-folded the vellum pocket that holds her memorabilia! Super-cute!

Speaking of Leah... she came into Phoenix yesterday to attend a friend's wedding reception and I got to spend a few hours with her! It was so much fun, but didn't last nearly long enough! I miss her already and hope she can come back! Here is a picture of us in my back yard:




Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome LOs Leah! Super fun. Love this paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts, wonderful papers BUT .. I can't take my eyes off you two fabulous gals! Glad you had a great time together! Love when cyber friends get a chance to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great layouts...I ♥ Christmas!!!! You girls have to scrap that picture - it's priceless!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete