Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The 8th Day of Christmas

On the Eighth Day of Christmas my craft store showed to me... Cute cards and a Kaisercraft Wood Hanging Tree Album created by Designer Leah Schaeffer! And... gift card holders created by yours truly! Wow! Leah and I have been playing with the Echo Park Christmas collections - Everybody Loves Christmas and Merry Christmas - and having lots of fun! Take a look:

Christmas Cards by Leah Schaeffer








Supplies Used: Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas - Bright Stripe, Candy Cane, Christmas Bells, Trim the Tree, Borders, Journaling Cards, Alpha Stickers and Element Stickers.

Merry Christmas Tree by Leah Schaeffer






Supplies Used: Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas - Bright Stripe, Snowman, Wrapping Paper, Borders, Element Stickers. The wood tree is a Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Scallop Hanging Tree.

Gift Card Holders by GenCraft


I love the way these turned out! So festive and perfect for gift giving!


For this one I used Echo Park Merry Christmas - Christmas Carol, Christmas Countdown, Jolly Stripe and the Element Stickers. The gorgeous trim is Webster's Pages that I found in my stash.


For this one I used Echo Park Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays, Christmas Argyle, Home for the Holidays, Jolly Stripe and the Element Stickers. The trim and pearls are from my stash.


For this one I used Echo Park Merry Christmas - Winter Wonderland, Home for the Holidays, Christmas Carol, Merry Border Strip and 'Tis the Season Card Paper. The bloom is a Petaloo Poinsettia Blossom. The leaves, trim and pearls are from my stash.


Simply unwrap the ribbon...


... and find a gift inside! The card measures 6x6. I scored and folded a 8 1/2" x 12" sheet of paper in half one way (6") and 2 1/2" the other way to make the pocket. I cut on the score lines on the left side of the card (for the sentiment) and adhered just the sides on the right to make the pocket. Super easy and it takes care of the card and the gift at the same time! The perfect time saver!


Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! You girls are rockin these projects and those collections are awesome!!
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! great ideas!! Love all of Leah's cards and of course I adore the sweet little tree she made too! The Gift card holders are gorgeous!! Thanks for all the inspiration!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Awesome projects everyone!! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of all the holidays Christmas is my favorite. So many great ideas. Great projects. Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome projects, ladies .. lots of great ideas for my last minute cards and Gift Cards gifts. Love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Floren,
    Love what you did! And LOVE these collections! They are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete