Thursday, December 10, 2009

The 10th Day Of Christmas!

Here are some Christmas cards made using the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection! The new Basic Grey - Origins and Sugar Rush - is now available for pre-order! We are still waiting to hear from butterfly07 for some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses goodies. Send us an email with your shipping address and we'll get your prize right out! Enjoy!










Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Papers, Element Stickers, Pops, Woolies; Petaloo Holiday Dazzlers Christmas Trees Traditional

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and creative cards. I really love the idea of cutting out ornaments like the second card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous-am loving the pink POP even though I struggle with using pink in my own personal stuff...am also waiting for BG to unveil their new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, but I can't take all of the credit! I copied these with just a little modification from previous Basic Grey card kits and different magazines! The ornaments are stickers from the Element Stickers. I do love the pink and red themes in this collection! I have a feeling they will be showing up again real soon...

    ReplyDelete