Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The 8th Day Of Christmas!

More Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Home Decor! Here is a Kaisercraft Gingerbread Man album covered with Eskimo Kisses and used as home decor! Fun, easy and cute! I can't wait to hang it up! What are you working on? Are you still working on Christmas or have you moved on? Leave us a comment and let us know! We may be able to help you out with some fun Eskimo Kisses papers and embellishments! We'll have a random drawing and post the winner tomorrow!








Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses: Finial, Glazed Apple, Peppermint Twist, Reindeer Games, Woodland; Kaisercraft Beyond the Page - Gingerbread Man Album

6 comments:

  1. I am working on predesigning some Christmas Layouts so that when Christmas is over, I can print the pictures and quickly get them in the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on cards and I'm gathering presents, wrapping them nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went and had pictures with santa so I am trying to get them into a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So still working on XMas - i need 45 xmas cards and i have created 12!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just gotten back into scrapbooking mode after a couple years of being dormant. So I'm catching up on some of my boys' photos from the past 8yrs. I've only a few more pages to do before I'm caught up and ready to rock with Christmas 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little Gingerbread Men! :)

    I still have to finish Christmas cards and gift tags! Today I'm working on a gift card holder for the mailman, and trying out a cookie recipe. Lots left to do, but it's all fun. :)

    ReplyDelete