Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let It Snow!

We won't get much snow here in Phoenix, AZ, but we can dream of a White Christmas with Bo Bunny's absolutely gorgeous limited edition Snowy Serenade collection! I got a lot of help on this one! My daughter made the candy tin and my mother-in-law made a beautiful 3-D snowflake! I made the winter decor using a Kaisercraft Album page and the gift bags (I needed two more!)

I just wanted to mention to my mother-in-law just how grateful I am that she took the time to make this stunning snowflake for me. Not only did she do an absolutely wonderful job on it, she actually thought of me when she saw it on the web! I'm so appreciative that it makes me want to cry! So, thank you Margie and any time you would like to create something for my blog, just let me know! Now that all that mushy stuff is out of the way, check this out:


Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Snowflake

She made an entire tutorial to go with it that I've put in the Project Ideas category. There are even pictures of her progress as she completed it! Check it out!

Here are the rest of the projects (that pale in comparison to her lovely snowflake) made using the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Papers and Embellishments. There are also touches of the Petaloo Dazzlers thrown in because I LOVE the bling! Enjoy!


Home Decor with Bo Bunny


Snowy Serenade Gift Set


Snowy Serenade Gift Set




Snowy Serenade Gift Set
This candy tin was made by my daughter!

One more day...

3 comments:

  1. well that snowflake is truly stunning.
    The other creations are lovely too!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented family, and such beautiful creations from you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. family crafting! yay!

    ReplyDelete