Monday, April 12, 2010

Design Team Showcases Bo Bunny

Designers Leah Schaeffer and Nanne Harry have been creating some great layouts using the new Bo Bunny collections! I love Nanne's use of flowers and bling and Leah's detailed fussy-cutting!

"Adore"
by Nanne Harry

Nanne used the popular Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi papers for this layout. Gorgeous Prima flowers and flowers she cut using her Cricut really draw attention to the photo!

"My Family" by Nanne Harry

Nanne used Bo Bunny Double Dot paper and the fun Bo Bunny Cardstock Sticker "Family" for this layout. I absolutely love all the swirls, branches and detailed designs Nanne cut out with her Cricut to add to this layout.

"My Girl"
by Leah Schaeffer





Leah used Bo Bunny Flower Child for this fun layout. I love the colors of this collection! Leah fussy-cut the design from the "Aquarius" paper and adhered it to the "Far Out" and "Hippy" papers! It looks great - and what a lot of work! I love how the colors and designs pair so well with those adorable photos of Leah's daughter!

Stay-tuned for more projects!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: