Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Inspiration

It's Friday! YAY!!! I don't know about you, but today came really fast this week!

Today, I want to leave you with a little inspiration for your weekend! Our fabulous designers have been hard at work and have created some great layouts! Take a look:

'In Papa's Arms' by Andra Hoffman

Andra used the new Basic Grey Wander collection for this layout.

'I Love Dirt' by Andra Hoffman

Again, Andra used the Basic Grey Wander collection. I love how versatile this collection is!

'Monkey Around' by Leah Schaeffer

Leah used the Basic Grey Oliver collection for this layout. Too cute!!!

'Gears in Motion' by Nanne Harry

Nanne used the wonderful Bo Bunny Cambride and Double Dot collection for this layout. I love the gears she cut with her Cricut!

Wonderful work ladies! I'm so lucky to have such talented gals on my design team! I hope these fantastic layouts have inspired you to have a creative weekend!

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job, ladies! I love seeing how all of use the same papers so differently! Lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts - WOW!!!! So much inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete