Friday, August 6, 2010

Back to School and a winner!

Yay, Friday!!! Have I mentioned it's my favorite day of the week? LOL!

Back to School -- okay, so I'm a little late. Truth be told, I really wanted to make a card using a new collection released from CHA. We go back to school so early here that the timing is just not right so I had to make my own Back to School collection! Here is my card:

Back to School by GenCraft (Floren)

I used Bo Bunny Double Dot Wildberry, Brilliant Blue and Calypso Stripe for the base of my card. The stamp is an Imaginisce Snag 'em Stamp that I colored with Copic and Sharpie markers. I just love how this card turned out!

Now for the winner of the Kaisercraft Coaster Pack. BTW, thanks so much for all your compliments about my Kioshi Coasters! I love making stuff like this for my house and have been working on more! Just wait 'till you see it all!

Congratulations to: Dawn who said...

Love home projects, and such a useful one. I tend to make more things that look nice or decorate only. I will have to work on useful.
Thanks for sharing.

Send us an email with your shipping address and we will send out your coasters! Have fun with them!

Don't forget to sign up for our Bo Bunny Win It Before You Can Buy It contest! You have until 11:59 pm this Sunday (8/8) night! We'll announce the winner here Monday morning!

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That card is soooo cute! I just adore it! If I can get ahead maybe I ought to do some start of school cards for the teachers (IF I can get ahead! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute....i love the BUS!
    thanks for sharing.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my name, I love to comment as much as I can.
    Love the fun colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute card, and wonderful job coloring the bus with your markers...always a scary though over here, but trying it more..lol!

    ReplyDelete