Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Design Team Inspiration

We've got a little design team inspiration for you on this fine Tuesday! Designers Teri Berrios and Leah Schaeffer have been hard at work with a couple of Basic Grey collections and have made some wonderful layouts for your viewing pleasure! Take a look:

You Take the Cake by Designer Teri Berrios

Teri used the very versatile Nook & Pantry papers and embellishments for this double-page layout. She also used some Bo Bunny and Jillibean Soup Stamps! I would have never thought of using Nook & Pantry for a birthday celebration, but I love how this turned out!

9 Months by Designer Leah Scheaffer

Leah used the fun Oliver collection for this layout of her little boy when he was 9 months old. Check out the fussy-cut icons on the border! Leah hand cut each of the little characters and the train from the Austin paper. What a lot of work!

Pretty Please by Designer Leah Schaeffer

Leah again used the Oliver collection papers for this layout! That picture is too perfect for her theme! I love all the little details Leah added: the Sundae and the title cut from her Cricut and that pom-pom border adds such a nice touch!

We are still waiting to hear from our contest winners! Dawn who won the Kaisercraft Coasters and mom2tayandbay who won our fantastic Bo Bunny contest from yesterday! If you have already sent us an email we did not receive it, so please send us another one with your shipping address so we can send out your prize!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I sent an email the first day I seen my name announced. I just sent another one, not sure what I did wrong. I did get the confirmation page.
    Thanks for the inspiration design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all sooooo great!! Love these Basic Grey papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these basic grey papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats again Dawn!

    Teri, your page is precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete