Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coming Soon and More Inspiration

Wednesday! I've come to love this day for many reasons, but mostly because I'm that much closer to... well, you know!

I want to share with you a brand new company that we've added (have you seen it yet?), but first you have got to check out what Designer Nanne Harry has done with some Basic Grey Olivia papers, Prima Flowers, her Cricut and her amazing talent! Welcome home, Nanne!

I Love Bee-ing your Friend by Designer Nanne Harry

Nanne used Basic Grey Olivia - Ashlyn, Brooklyn and Emma on this gorgeous layout. She added some Prima Flowers, cut the title and bees with her Cricut and added some other nice details. I love everything about this layout, but I especially love these colors! The pop of yellow against all the pink really draws your eye toward the photo. This layout is so summery and fun -- I love it!

So now it's time for me to introduce... Echo Park! They have some of the cutest stuff and we've decided to start with their new Halloween collection: Happy Halloween!

Echo Park - Happy Halloween
















Expected in stock soon, and I mean really soon! This week!!! Find all the products in the Coming Soon category and be sure to sign up for your product notifications!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Nanne, I LOVE this! Its amazing!!!!

    And Echo Park? Are you serious! I am SO in love with these papers...you all just wait til I get my hands on this! hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Nanne....LOVE this layout!!

    lol....Leah you are so right, these papers are so YUMMY!!!

    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAb job on this one, Nanne, but you already know I love love love it! And Floren, those Hallo papers are perfect for those folks who still have kids at home to celebrate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Nanne, I love this LO! That cute little bee buzzing in the flowers makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete