Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's time to go back to school!

So most of us have been back in school for some time now, but we still need card and project ideas using all of these great back to school collections! Designer Leah Schaeffer has made a couple of fun cards using the Bo Bunny Cambridge collection. Take a look:

'Teacher Cards' by Leah Schaeffer





I love that little Imaginisce Apple Snag 'em Stamp that Leah added to her cards! And, I'm in love with these colors! What a fun idea for a teacher! Great work, Leah!

Stay-tuned for some more fun back to school inspiration!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. School just started last week! Today is only day 7! I was thanked very kindly from the teachers for these cards, that made them even more special! And I think giving a card to a teacher is pretty important...they need a lot of support and care from us because they are indeed taking care of OUR children!
    Thanks for letting me share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and very useful cards to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Leah!! The one thing I noticed was that they could be for a woman or man teacher. So my son started 7th grade and has 6 different teachers this year. So for next year I could make them ahead and just have him hand them out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, Leah, and very sweet thing to do! Love the norebook punch!

    ReplyDelete